System solutions for conveyance of sludge with varying consistencies in biomass applications, in WWTP´s, for co incineration of alternative fuels in power plants or the cement industry. Receiving and storage silo incl. discharge systems, turnkey plants for transport, storage and mixing for sludge, paste and slurries, incl. piping and accessories.
The KOS S-transfer tube enables a continuous free-flowing conveyance of the material without the use of valves. Foreign bodies up to 2/3 of the size of the discharge outlet can be conveyed.
• For conveying coarse sludges or slurries with a high grain-size content
• Low maintenance and wear due to fewer moving parts
• Less suction resistance thanks to larger inlet permitting constant free-flow of the material
• The hydraulic circuit of the S-tube does not come in contact with the material
The seat-valve pump is used for heavy tasks like paste-like and highly viscous material with a low content of foreign bodies and small particle sizes (< 15 mm).
• For conveying fine-grained sludges or slurries
• Switchover without short circuit
• No backflow at high pressures
• Easy installation of damper
• Very effective for media containing a high amount of air.
The new Putzmeister Performance Line of the KOS-pump series offers all the advateages of efficient series production. teh well proven technology with all its components quarantees a reliable high-performance solution. Take advantage from the synergy effects of performance optimization and series concept design - focused on the essentails. The Performance Line includes the engineering and planning work from countless projects - Made in Germany.
Regional sales manager
Phone: +49 7127 5991616
E-mail: Send message