We, the FUCHS Enprotec GmbH are a German mechanical engineering company active worldwide in the treatment of wastewater and sewage sludge.
In our company headquarters we develop and produce innovative products for aeration and mixing of wastewater and provide high-quality solutions for municipal as well as industrial applications.
For every single project we work collaboratively with consulting engineers, plant managers and operators to design and manufacture the best treatment solution. The use of our own proven technologies is one of the reasons for our success.
With projects realized in about 60 countries and more than 3,500 installed plants we are nowadays a recognized partner in the field of environmental technology. In close cooperation with our sales partners we make sure that the comprehensive support of our customers is always guaranteed.
In lagoons or equalization basins OXYSTAR Aerators are installed on sturdy flotations kept in position by mooring cables.
Flotations for OXYSTAR Aerators essentially consist of at least two pontoons and a hot-dip galvanized framework. The pontoons are made of high-quality LDPE.
- Ideal for activated sludge basins, aerated lagoons and equalization tanks.
- Efficient oxygen transfer.
- High mixing and circulation capability
- Self-cleaning propeller ensures permanent high performance.
- Optimal for retrofitting and replacing old aeration systems.
- Ideal as supplementary aeration.
- Outstanding quality of material.
- Robust design, high dependability.
- Almost maintenace free and long service life.
- Simple and versatile installation.
- Available in various sizes.
In actived sludge basins OXYSTAR Aerators will mainly be fixed with mounting brackets to bridges or basin walls.
Mohammed Jad Rachid
Regional Sales Manager MENA
Phone: +49 2651 80040
E-mail: Send message